Talacogon Falls – formerly known as Aya-aya Falls is a 13-stage waterfall that is suiting for thrill-seeker, as it entails either a trek upstream, or through a trail that leads to the topmost cascade.
Misamis Oriental as a predominantly coastal province offers a beautiful blend of spectacular seascape and landscape that stretches to the peak of the mountains down to the bottom of the sea.
- READ: 8th Kuyamis Festival: A ‘novel’ celebration of hope and resiliency
- READ: Jasaan’s Dannah Joy Tempra crowned Miss Kuyamis 2021
- READ: Naawan tops this year’s Kuyamis Booth Competition
- Arrival photos of the Miss Kuyamis 2021 candidates at the Apple Tree Resort and Hotel
- Capitol officially kicks off 8th Kuyamis Festival