Philippine Ostrich and Crocodile Farm – the farm which began operations back in 1996, with 18 ostriches imported from Africa and Australia, is envisioned to become the main supplier of ostrich meat in the country.
Misamis Oriental as a predominantly coastal province offers a beautiful blend of spectacular seascape and landscape that stretches to the peak of the mountains down to the bottom of the sea.
- READ: 8th Kuyamis Festival: A ‘novel’ celebration of hope and resiliency
- READ: Jasaan’s Dannah Joy Tempra crowned Miss Kuyamis 2021
- READ: Naawan tops this year’s Kuyamis Booth Competition
- Arrival photos of the Miss Kuyamis 2021 candidates at the Apple Tree Resort and Hotel
- Capitol officially kicks off 8th Kuyamis Festival