Mantianak Zoological and Botanical Garden – a wildlife rescue center, is home to a variety of wild animals you’ve never seen before. The three-hectare property is the first of its kind in the province, and is presently caring for 178 different species of animals.
Misamis Oriental as a predominantly coastal province offers a beautiful blend of spectacular seascape and landscape that stretches to the peak of the mountains down to the bottom of the sea.
- LOOK: Capitol Men employees celebrate “We Men’s Day”
- LOOK: Kuyamis Festival Dance makes it to the NCCA’s “Sayaw Pinoy goes Virtual”
- #ExploreMisOr: Kinabuhing Dagat in Talisayan
- READ: Governor Bambi Emano, RCI-TWG officially inaugurated the Mt. Balatukan Cluster Convergence Area Development Plan 2019-2022
- #ExploreMisOr: Kemda Coral Mountain Resort in Manticao, Misamis Oriental