Mantianak Zoological and Botanical Garden – a wildlife rescue center, is home to a variety of wild animals you’ve never seen before. The three-hectare property is the first of its kind in the province, and is presently caring for 178 different species of animals.
Misamis Oriental as a predominantly coastal province offers a beautiful blend of spectacular seascape and landscape that stretches to the peak of the mountains down to the bottom of the sea.
- READ: 8th Kuyamis Festival: A ‘novel’ celebration of hope and resiliency
- READ: Jasaan’s Dannah Joy Tempra crowned Miss Kuyamis 2021
- READ: Naawan tops this year’s Kuyamis Booth Competition
- Arrival photos of the Miss Kuyamis 2021 candidates at the Apple Tree Resort and Hotel
- Capitol officially kicks off 8th Kuyamis Festival