Lagbas Ancestral House – this century-old site known as “Dako Balay’ in vernacular was originally built in 1912. It is magnificent in any light, but transmogrifies into elevated surrealism when night and the house lights interplay.
Misamis Oriental as a predominantly coastal province offers a beautiful blend of spectacular seascape and landscape that stretches to the peak of the mountains down to the bottom of the sea.
- #ExploreMisOr: Matampa Pine Trees in Salay, Misamis Oriental
- #ExploreMisOr: Blue Water in Lagonglong, Misamis Oriental
- READ: 8th Kuyamis Festival: A ‘novel’ celebration of hope and resiliency
- READ: Jasaan’s Dannah Joy Tempra crowned Miss Kuyamis 2021
- READ: Naawan tops this year’s Kuyamis Booth Competition