Kawayan Cliff Resort – a relatively new resort in a town with a slew of them, Kawayan Cliff Resort as the name suggests, is set atop a cliff that overlooks the pristine waters of Iligan Bay. Its site is what sets it apart from the lot, being a unique resort offering wasn’t exactly the plan.
Misamis Oriental as a predominantly coastal province offers a beautiful blend of spectacular seascape and landscape that stretches to the peak of the mountains down to the bottom of the sea.
- #ExploreMisOr: Matampa Pine Trees in Salay, Misamis Oriental
- #ExploreMisOr: Blue Water in Lagonglong, Misamis Oriental
- READ: 8th Kuyamis Festival: A ‘novel’ celebration of hope and resiliency
- READ: Jasaan’s Dannah Joy Tempra crowned Miss Kuyamis 2021
- READ: Naawan tops this year’s Kuyamis Booth Competition