Kawayan Cliff Resort – a relatively new resort in a town with a slew of them, Kawayan Cliff Resort as the name suggests, is set atop a cliff that overlooks the pristine waters of Iligan Bay. Its site is what sets it apart from the lot, being a unique resort offering wasn’t exactly the plan.
Misamis Oriental as a predominantly coastal province offers a beautiful blend of spectacular seascape and landscape that stretches to the peak of the mountains down to the bottom of the sea.
- LOOK: Capitol Men employees celebrate “We Men’s Day”
- LOOK: Kuyamis Festival Dance makes it to the NCCA’s “Sayaw Pinoy goes Virtual”
- #ExploreMisOr: Kinabuhing Dagat in Talisayan
- READ: Governor Bambi Emano, RCI-TWG officially inaugurated the Mt. Balatukan Cluster Convergence Area Development Plan 2019-2022
- #ExploreMisOr: Kemda Coral Mountain Resort in Manticao, Misamis Oriental