Bolyok Falls – unknown to many, the Municipality of Naawan in Misamis Oriental is truly blessed with wonders to behold. There are various unpopular and isolated falls which you can explore in the area and one of which is Bolyok Falls. The relaxing waterfall and crystal clear pools are truly loved not just by the locals but even by passing visitors exploring the area.
Misamis Oriental as a predominantly coastal province offers a beautiful blend of spectacular seascape and landscape that stretches to the peak of the mountains down to the bottom of the sea.
- #ExploreMisOr: Matampa Pine Trees in Salay, Misamis Oriental
- #ExploreMisOr: Blue Water in Lagonglong, Misamis Oriental
- READ: 8th Kuyamis Festival: A ‘novel’ celebration of hope and resiliency
- READ: Jasaan’s Dannah Joy Tempra crowned Miss Kuyamis 2021
- READ: Naawan tops this year’s Kuyamis Booth Competition