Bolyok Falls – unknown to many, the Municipality of Naawan in Misamis Oriental is truly blessed with wonders to behold. There are various unpopular and isolated falls which you can explore in the area and one of which is Bolyok Falls. The relaxing waterfall and crystal clear pools are truly loved not just by the locals but even by passing visitors exploring the area.
Misamis Oriental as a predominantly coastal province offers a beautiful blend of spectacular seascape and landscape that stretches to the peak of the mountains down to the bottom of the sea.
- LOOK: Capitol Men employees celebrate “We Men’s Day”
- LOOK: Kuyamis Festival Dance makes it to the NCCA’s “Sayaw Pinoy goes Virtual”
- #ExploreMisOr: Kinabuhing Dagat in Talisayan
- READ: Governor Bambi Emano, RCI-TWG officially inaugurated the Mt. Balatukan Cluster Convergence Area Development Plan 2019-2022
- #ExploreMisOr: Kemda Coral Mountain Resort in Manticao, Misamis Oriental