Boardwalk Mangrove Ecopark – this destination serves the dual purpose of protecting the shoreline from storm surges and flooding, whilst also supporting marine species such as sea turtles.
Misamis Oriental as a predominantly coastal province offers a beautiful blend of spectacular seascape and landscape that stretches to the peak of the mountains down to the bottom of the sea.
- LOOK: Capitol Men employees celebrate “We Men’s Day”
- LOOK: Kuyamis Festival Dance makes it to the NCCA’s “Sayaw Pinoy goes Virtual”
- #ExploreMisOr: Kinabuhing Dagat in Talisayan
- READ: Governor Bambi Emano, RCI-TWG officially inaugurated the Mt. Balatukan Cluster Convergence Area Development Plan 2019-2022
- #ExploreMisOr: Kemda Coral Mountain Resort in Manticao, Misamis Oriental