Birhen de Los Remedios – locally known as Birhen sa Moog, it is one of the faith tourism sites in Misamis Oriental. Locals say that 400 years ago, some fishermen saw Birhen de Los Remedios and since then, it performed countless miracles to various visitors and tourists.
Misamis Oriental as a predominantly coastal province offers a beautiful blend of spectacular seascape and landscape that stretches to the peak of the mountains down to the bottom of the sea.
- READ: 8th Kuyamis Festival: A ‘novel’ celebration of hope and resiliency
- READ: Jasaan’s Dannah Joy Tempra crowned Miss Kuyamis 2021
- READ: Naawan tops this year’s Kuyamis Booth Competition
- Arrival photos of the Miss Kuyamis 2021 candidates at the Apple Tree Resort and Hotel
- Capitol officially kicks off 8th Kuyamis Festival