Balingasag Mariculture Park (BMP) has over 195 hectares sprat across the town’s five costal barangays (villages). Apart from being the main source of bangus, the BMP has also provided opportunities for some 500 fisher folk, school youths, and women of all ages.
Misamis Oriental as a predominantly coastal province offers a beautiful blend of spectacular seascape and landscape that stretches to the peak of the mountains down to the bottom of the sea.
- #ExploreMisOr: Matampa Pine Trees in Salay, Misamis Oriental
- #ExploreMisOr: Blue Water in Lagonglong, Misamis Oriental
- READ: 8th Kuyamis Festival: A ‘novel’ celebration of hope and resiliency
- READ: Jasaan’s Dannah Joy Tempra crowned Miss Kuyamis 2021
- READ: Naawan tops this year’s Kuyamis Booth Competition